|The Kid's Clever|
|Directed by||William James Craft|
|Screenplay by||Jack Foley|
|Story by||Vin Moore|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Kid's Clever is a 1929 American comedy film directed by William James Craft and written by Jack Foley, Ernest Pagano and Albert DeMond. The film stars Glenn Tryon, Kathryn Crawford, Russell Simpson, Lloyd Whitlock, George Chandler and Joan Standing. The film was released on February 17, 1929, by Universal Pictures.
- Glenn Tryon as Bugs Raymond
- Kathryn Crawford as Ruth Decker
- Russell Simpson as John Decker
- Lloyd Whitlock as Ashton Steele
- George Chandler as Hank
- Joan Standing as A Girl
- Max Asher as Magician
- Florence Turner as Matron
- Virginia Sale as Secretary
- Stepin Fetchit as Negro Man
- "The Kid's Clever (1929) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- Hal Erickson. "The Kid's Clever (1929) - William James Craft, Harry L. Decker". AllMovie. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- "The Kid's Clever". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
|This article related to an American film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|