|The Great Jasper|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||J. Walter Ruben|
|Produced by||David O. Selznick|
|Written by||H.W. Hanemann|
|Based on||The Great Jasper|
by Fulton Oursler
Edna May Oliver
|Music by||Max Steiner|
|Edited by||George Hively|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
The Great Jasper is a 1933 American pre-Code drama film directed by J. Walter Ruben and written by H.W. Hanemann and Samuel Ornitz. The film stars Richard Dix, Edna May Oliver, Florence Eldridge, Wera Engels and Walter Walker. The film was released on February 17, 1933, by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- Richard Dix as Jasper Horn
- Edna May Oliver as Madame Talma
- Florence Eldridge as Jenny Horn
- Wera Engels as Norma McGowd
- Walter Walker as Daniel McGowd
- David Durand as Andrew Horn
- Bruce Cabot as Roger McGowd
- Betty Furness as Sylvia Bradfield
- James Bush as Andrew Horn
- "The Great Jasper (1933) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Movie Review - The Great Jasper - Richard Dix, Wera Engels and Florence Eldridge in an Adaptation of a Novel by Fulton Oursley". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "The Great Jasper Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for The Great Jasper". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|