|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||18|
|Running time||40 to 44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Shine America|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||February 12, 2013 –|
May 7, 2014
|Related shows||The Face (U.K.)|
The Face (Australia)
The Face is an American reality television modeling competition series. The show is hosted by Nigel Barker, who was a previous judge on America's Next Top Model. The Face follows three supermodel coaches as they compete with each other to find 'the face' of a make-up brand. It premiered February 12, 2013, on Oxygen.
The series was renewed in April 2013 for a ten-episode second season, which premiered on March 5, 2014. While Naomi Campbell reappears in two seasons, Anne Vyalitsyna and Lydia Hearst replaced Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova as supermodel coaches for season two. In late 2014, Oxygen announced that they had no plans for a third season.
Hosts and Mentors
|Seasons||Premiere date||Winner||Runners-up||Other contestants in order of elimination||Number of contestants|
|1||February 12, 2013||Devyn Abdullah||
Brittany Mason, Madeleine Armstrong, Sandra Woodley, Stephanie Lalanne, Jocelyn Chew, Ebony Olivia SmithAleksandra Dubrovskaya, Christy Nelson, Marlee Nichols (quit),
|2||March 5, 2014||Tiana Zarlin||
Isabelle Bianchi, Nakisha Bromfield, Kira Dikhtyar, Alana Duval, Allison Millar, Khadisha Gaye, Sharon Gallardo, Amanda Gullickson, Felisa Wiley (quit)
Mentor's color symbols
- Naomi (season 1–2) Team
- Coco (season 1) Team
- Karolina (season 1) Team
- Anne (season 2) Team
- Lydia (season 2) Team
- Soo Hoo, Fawnia. "'The Face: The Fight To Make The Final 12' Airs On February 12 And More Exciting Details, Like Guest Stars". Oxygen Media. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- BG8, Elease. "ABOUT THE SHOW — Find out all about Oxygen's SO new series The Face!". Oxygen Media. Retrieved October 1, 2012.
- Patten, Dominic. "Oxygen Launches 'The Face' Model Reality Series With Naomi Campbell". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on May 5, 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- "Oxygen Media Greenlights Second Season of Critically Acclaimed Modeling Competition Series "The Face" Produced by Shine America". The Futon Critic. April 8, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (January 5, 2014). "'The Face' Season 2 to Premiere Wednesday, March 5 on Oxygen". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (September 3, 2013). "Anne V & Lydia Hearst Join Naomi Campbell as Supermodel Coaches on Season 2 of Oxygen's 'The Face'". TV by the Numbers.