|The Eye of the Monocle|
|Directed by||Georges Lautner|
|Produced by||Paul Joly|
|Written by||Georges Lautner |
Colonel Rémy (novel)
|Starring||Paul Meurisse |
|Music by||Jean Yatove|
|Edited by||Michelle David|
|Distributed by||Pathé Distribution|
|14 November 1962|
The Eye of the Monocle (French:L'oeil du monocle) is a 1962 French comedy thriller film directed by Georges Lautner and starring Paul Meurisse, Elga Andersen and Gaia Germani. It is the sequel of The Black Monocle (1961).
- Paul Meurisse as Le commandant Théobald Dromard, dit "Le Monocle"
- Elga Andersen as Erika Murger
- Gaia Germani as Diana
- Charles Millot as Commissaire Matlov
- Raymond Meunier as Bob Dugoinneau
- Paul Mercey as Schlumpf
- Henri Cogan as Archiloque
- Jean Luisi as Un 'sinistre'
- Jean-Michel Audin as Un 'sinistre'
- Josette Demay
- Michel Duplaix
- Richard Larke as Major Cyring
- Barbara Brand as La danseuse
- Robert Dalban as Poussin
- Maurice Biraud as Martigue
- Guy Henry
- Georges Lautner as Un officier allemand
- Rège p.601
- Rège, Philippe. Encyclopedia of French Film Directors, Volume 1. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1960s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|