|The Enchanted Hill|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Irvin Willat|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||James Shelley Hamilton|
Peter B. Kyne
Noah Beery, Sr.
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Enchanted Hill is a lost 1926 American silent Western film directed by Irvin Willat and written by James Shelley Hamilton and Peter B. Kyne. The film stars Jack Holt, Florence Vidor, Noah Beery, Sr., Mary Brian, Richard Arlen, George Bancroft, and Ray Thompson. The film was released on January 18, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Jack Holt as Lee Purdy
- Florence Vidor as Gail Ormsby
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Jake Dort
- Mary Brian as Hallie Purdy
- Richard Arlen as Link Halliwell
- George Bancroft as Ira Todd
- Ray Thompson as Tommy Scaife
- Brandon Hurst as Jasper Doak
- Henry Hebert as Bud Shannon
- George Kuwa as Chan
- Mathilde Comont as Conchita
- Willard Cooley as Curley MacMahon
- George Magrill as Killer
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Enchanted Hill
- "The-Enchanted-Hill - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "The Enchanted Hill". afi.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Enchanted Hill (1926 film).|
|This 1920s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|