|The Echo Murders|
|Directed by||John Harlow|
|Produced by||Louis H. Jackson|
|Screenplay by||John Harlow|
|Music by||Percival Mackey|
|Edited by||Lito Carruthers|
British National Films
Strand Film Company Ltd.
|Distributed by||Anglo-American Film Corporation (UK)|
The Echo Murders is a 1945 British thriller film directed by John Harlow and starring David Farrar and Dennis Price. It was one of two films in which David Farrar played Sexton Blake, the other being Meet Sexton Blake (1945), both directed by John Harlow.
A man's life is threatened and he seeks the assistance of Sexton Blake.
- David Farrar as Sexton Blake
- Dennis Price as Dick Warren
- Pamela Stirling as Stella Duncan
- Julien Mitchell as James Duncan
- Cyril Smith as Police Constable Smith
- Dennis Arundell as Rainsford
- Ferdy Mayne as Dacier
- Johnnie Schofield as Purvis
- Paul Croft as Marat
- Kynaston Reeves as Beales
- Desmond Roberts as Cotter
- Danny Green as Carl
- Patric Curwen as Dr. Grey
- Tony Arpino as Fox
- Vincent Holman as Col. Wills
- "BFI | Film & TV Database". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "OBITUARIES: David Farrar". 29 September 1995.
- "The Echo Murders: John Harlow��: Free Download & Streaming: Internet Archive". Archive.org. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a British film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|