This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Launch date||September 7, 1993|
|Syndicate(s)||Universal Press Syndicate/Universal Uclick/Andrews McMeel Syndication|
|Publisher(s)||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
The Duplex has been published in numerous newspapers as daily comic strips and on the Internet. A collection of strips is also available in the form of a comic album. Although designed for the American readers, The Duplex enjoys popularity outside the USA.
The characters of The Duplex include:
- Eno L. Camino, the main character
- Fang, Eno's dog and best friend
- Gina, Eno's and Fang's neighbor
- Mitzi, Gina's poodle and Fang's object of affection
- Elvin, Eno's neighbor and friend
In 2005, the National Cartoonists Society gave The Duplex the award for 2004's best Newspaper Comic Strip.
One collection of strips has been published:
- "'The Duplex,' A New Comic Strip, Starts Today In The Seattle Times". The Seattle Times. 1993-04-18. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- Official website
- "Page on Glenn McCoy by his publisher - Universal Press Syndicate". Archived from the original on 21 October 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
|This comic strip–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|