|The Constant Factor|
|Directed by||Krzysztof Zanussi|
|Written by||Krzysztof Zanussi|
|Distributed by||New Yorker Films (USA)|
|May 1980 (premiere at Cannes)|
9 March 1983 (USA, limited)
- For the algorithmic performance concept 'constant factor', see Big O notation.
The Constant Factor (Polish: Constans) is a 1980 Polish film directed by Krzysztof Zanussi. It tells the story of a young man struggling to face the death of his mother and harbouring a desire to climb the Himalayas as his father had done.
- Tadeusz Bradecki - Witold
- Zofia Mrozowska - Witold's Mother
- Malgorzata Zajaczkowska - Grazyna
- Cezary Morawski - Stefan
- Witold Pyrkosz - Mariusz
- Ewa Lejczak - Stefan's Wife
- Jan Jurewicz - Zenek
- Juliusz Machulski - Wladek
- Marek Litewka - Wlodzimierz
- Jacek Strzemzalski - Mate
- Edward Zebrowski - Scientist
- "Festival de Cannes: The Constant Factor". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
|This article related to a Polish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|