|The College Hero|
|Directed by||Walter Lang|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||Dorothy Howell|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Football player Bob Cantfield enrolls at Carver College, is assigned Jim Halloran as a roommate and lands a date with Sampson Saunders' attractive sister, Vivian.
Jim's jealousy over Bob's gridiron and girlfriend successes cause him to trip his teammate deliberately and cause Bob to be injured in a game. Bob is still able to score the touchdown that wins Carver the game, after which Jim's conscience gets the better of him.
- Pauline Garon as Vivian Saunders
- Ben Turpin as The Janitor
- Robert Agnew as Bob Cantfield (as Bobbie Agnew)
- Rex Lease as Jim Halloran
- Churchill Ross as Sampson Saunders
- Joan Standing as Nellie Kelly
- Charles Paddock as The Coach
|This article about a silent comedy film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|