|The Caprices of Kitty|
|Directed by||Phillips Smalley|
|Written by||Elsie Janis|
|Cinematography||George W. Hill|
Hobart Bosworth Productions
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Caprices of Kitty is a 1915 American comedy silent film directed by Phillips Smalley and written by Elsie Janis. The film stars Elsie Janis, Courtenay Foote, Herbert Standing, Vera Lewis, Martha Mattox and Myrtle Stedman. The film was released on March 8, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Elsie Janis as Katherine Bradley
- Courtenay Foote as Gerald Cameron
- Herbert Standing as Kitty's Guardian
- Vera Lewis as Miss Smyth
- Martha Mattox as Miss Rawlins
- Myrtle Stedman as Elaine Vernon
- A print of the film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection Packard Campus Culpepper.
- "The-Caprices-of-Kitty - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- "The Caprices of Kitty (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at the Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.26 c.1978 by the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Caprices of Kitty