|The Black Gate|
|Directed by||Theodore Marston|
|Written by||Lucien Hubbard|
|Story by||Hilliard Booth|
J. Parks Jones
|Distributed by||Vitagraph Company of America|
The Black Gate is a 1919 American silent mystery film directed by Theodore Marston and starring Earle Williams, Ruth Clifford, Harry Spingler, J. Parks Jones, and Clarissa Selwynne. The film was released by Vitagraph Company of America in November 1919.
This article needs a plot summary. (February 2020)
- Earle Williams as Shaler Spencer
- Ruth Clifford as Vera Hampton
- Harry Spingler as Wade DeForrest
- J. Parks Jones as Rod Spencer (as Park Jones)
- Clarissa Selwynne as Mrs. DeForrest (as Clarissa Selwyn)
- Brinsley Shaw as Norton
- J. Barney Sherry as Bowen
- "The Black Gate". afi.com. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- "The Black Gate". AllMovie. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- "The Black Gate". TCM.com. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Black Gate
|This article related to an American film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|