|The Best Man|
|Directed by||Pupi Avati|
|Produced by||Antonio Avati|
Aurelio De Laurentiis
|Written by||Pupi Avati|
The Best Man (Italian: Il testimone dello sposo) is a 1998 Italian comedy film written and directed by Pupi Avati. It was entered into the 48th Berlin International Film Festival. The film was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 70th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Diego Abatantuono as Angelo Beliossi
- Inés Sastre as Francesca Babini
- Dario Cantarelli as Edgardo Osti
- Cinzia Mascoli as Peppina Campeggi
- Valeria D'Obici as Olimpia Campeggi Babini
- Mario Erpichini as Sisto Babini
- Ada Maria Serra Zanetti
- Ugo Conti as Marziano Beliossi
- Nini Salerno as Sauro Ghinassi
- List of submissions to the 70th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Italian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Berlinale: 1998 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "44 Countries Hoping for Oscar Nominations". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 24 November 1997. Archived from the original on 13 February 1998. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|