|No. 38 – Baltimore Ravens|
|Born:||July 22, 1996|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||182 lb (83 kg)|
|High school:||Miami Central High School|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Terrell Bonds (born July 22, 1996) is an American football cornerback for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Tennessee State. Bonds played in the Alliance of American Football for the Memphis Express before it folded.
After the AAF ceased operations in April 2019, Bonds signed with the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League on May 6, 2019. Bonds was released on August 31, 2019 as part of their final roster cuts, but later re-signed to the practice squad. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Ravens on January 13, 2020.
Bonds was waived on September 5, 2020, and re-signed to the practice squad the next day. He was elevated to the active roster on September 28 and October 31 for the team's weeks 3 and 8 games against the Kansas City Chiefs and Pittsburgh Steelers, and reverted to the practice squad after each game. He was placed on the practice squad/COVID-19 list by the team on November 3, 2020, and activated back to the practice squad four days later. He was promoted to the active roster on November 7. He was placed on injured reserve on November 17, 2020, after suffering a knee injury in Week 10. He was placed back on the COVID-19 list on November 30, 2020, and moved back to injured reserve on December 15. He was activated on December 31, 2020, but waived a day later and re-signed to the practice squad.
- "Terrell Bonds Stats, News, Bio". ESPN.
- Nashville, TN, Streamline Technologies. "Football - Roster - Official Site of Tennessee State Athletics". TSUTigers.com.
- Swanson, Matt. "Terrell Bonds". NoExtraPoints.
- "Ravens Sign Three Players to Contracts Following Rookie Minicamp". www.baltimoreravens.com.
- Brown, Clifton (September 10, 2019). "Ravens Sign Two Players to Practice Squad". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Brown, Clifton (January 13, 2020). "Ravens Sign Nine Players to Reserve/Future Contracts". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Mink, Ryan (September 5, 2020). "Ravens' Initial 53-Man Roster Is Set". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Brown, Clifton (September 6, 2020). "Ravens Announce 16-Man Practice Squad". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Stevens, Matthew (September 28, 2020). "Ravens place Tavon Young on IR, bring up Jordan Richards, Terrell Bonds, Khalil Dorsey from practice squad". USAToday.com. Retrieved October 8, 2020.
- Shaffer, Jonas (October 31, 2020). "Ravens promote CB Terrell Bonds, ILB Kristian Welch from practice squad; Steelers add two ex-Terps". BaltimoreSun.com. Retrieved November 14, 2020.
- "Ravens place Judon, Queen, 5 others on Reserve/COVID 19 list". APNews.com. November 3, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- Hensley, Jamison (November 7, 2020). "Baltimore Ravens activate six defenders off reserve/COVID-19 list". ESPN.com. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- Mink, Ryan (November 7, 2020). "Ravens Bring Up Terrell Bonds, Kristian Welch to 53-Man Roster". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Stevens, Matthew (November 17, 2020). "Ravens place Nick Boyle, Terrell Bonds on IR; add Geno Stone, Luke Wilson". USAToday.com. Retrieved December 24, 2020.
- Brown, Clifton; Mink, Ryan (November 30, 2020). "Four More Ravens Added to Reserve/COVID-19 List, Four Return". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved January 9, 2021.
- Mink, Ryan (November 30, 2020). "Ravens Activate Dez Bryant From COVID-19 List". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved January 9, 2021.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|