|Tera Yaar Hoon Main|
|Created by||Amit Aaryan|
|Written by||Rohit Malhotra |
|Directed by||Sameer Ojha|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||155|
|Executive producer||Aayush Agrawal|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company||Shashi Sumeet Productions|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Original network||Sony SAB|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||31 August 2020 –|
|Tera Yaar Hoon Main|
Tera Yaar Hoon Main (transl. I am your friend) is an Indian Hindi language comedy television series. The show is produced by Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal under the banner Shashi Sumeet Productions. It premiered on 31 August 2020 on Sony SAB.
Rajeev Bansal, a simpleton lives a contented life with his family.But with the passage of time, he desires to befriend Rishabh, who shares of close bond with his mother Jahnvi. Rishabh confides with his mom and shares his Bansal moment with her but does not share the same with his father. Besides this, the show sometimes also focuses on mother daughter relationship between Janvi and Trishala.
Rajeev buys a smartphone and sends friend request to his son on social media to which the latter reluctantly accepts. Here starts the journey of father's efforts to befriend his son. He finally succeeds after various attempts but things take a turn when Jahnvi dies in a car accident and Rajeev marries Daljeet Bagga, his boss, to save her sons from Shakti, her brother in law who wants to inherit her husband's property which he left for his children ( by taking the custody of her sons). However, Rishabh and his cousin Varun is at constant odds with Balwinder (Barry), her elder son. Barry accepts Rajeev after the latter saved him from an accident plotted by Shakti but is unaware of Shakti's intentions. However Rishabh and Trishla still wants Daljeet to go away with her children. Shakti tries various attempt to separate them but fails.
- Sudeep Sahir as Rajeev Bansal(Titu), Trishala and Rishabh's father, Janhvi and Daljeet's husband and Pratap and Sushma's son who is a bank manager. He wants to develop a friendship with his son Rishabh. (2020–present)
- Shweta Gulati as Janhvi Rajeev Bansal, Rajeev's wife, Trishala and Rishabh's mother who ran an NGO and was also a housewife. She died due to a car accident. Rajeev loves and misses her a lot. (2020)
- Sayantani Ghosh as Daljeet Kaur Bagga, Senior Manager of Jaipur Bank, Rajeev's boss and wife, mother of Balwinder and Twinkle. Her husband Rabindra died in a car accident along with Janhvi (2020–present)
- Ansh Sinha as Rishabh Rajeev Bansal(Rishu or rishi), Rajeev and Janhvi's son and Trishala's younger brother who is in 12th Standard. (2020–present)
- Rajendra Chawla as Pratap Ratan Bansal, Sushma's husband, Trishala, Rishabh and Varun's grandfather, Reena, Rajeev and Rajan's father who is a strict man. (2020–present)
- Jaya Ojha as Sushma Pratap Bansal, Trishala, Varun and Rishabh's grandmother, Pratap's wife, Reena, Rajan and Rajeev's mother who is a happy natured lady. (2020–present)
- Neeharika Roy as Trishala Rajeev Bansal (Trishu), Rishabh's elder sister, Rajeev and Janhvi's daughter, Varun's cousin, who is in College studying fashion designing Earlier she was a shirker and fashionable girl but after her mother's death, she becomes caring and responsible. Her catchphrase is 'Just because I am a girl' usually spoken by her to avoid household chores.' (2020–present)
- Gautam Ahuja as Varun Rajan Bansal, Rishabh's cousin and best friend, Rajan and Ruchi's son who is also in 12th standard he is a happy-go-lucky person. (2020–present)
- Ekagra Dwivedi as Twinkle Singh Bagga: Daljeet Bagga's younger son Balwinder's brother who is a very naughty and mischievous child and studies in the same school but in primary standard he has a catchphrase "Ek gal puccha" (transl. May I ask a question) which he says to disturb everyone he meets. (2020–present)
- Viraj Kapoor as Balwinder Singh Bagga: Daljeet Bagga's elder son Twinkle's brother. who is an expert at martial art and is Rishabh's classmate in 12th standard and rival of Rishabh and Varun who also hate him. (2020–present)
- Mohit Daga as Shakti Bagga, Daljeet's brother in law who wants to inherit his brother's property after his death from his sister in law Daljeet and her children Balwinder and Twinkle. (2020–present)
- Ashu Sharma as Rajan Pratap Bansal (Nitu), Pratap and Sushma's son, Reena and Rajeev's younger brother, Ruchi's husband, Rishabh's uncle and Varun's father who owns a shop. (2020–present)
- Vibhuti Patil Thakur as Ruchi Rajan Bansal, Rajan's wife Rishabh's aunt and Varun's mother. She is a kind-hearted lady but she cooks bad food so the family always tries to avoid her cooking in the kitchen and she also has a catchphrase, "God is so kind" usually spoken by her when she is happy. She recently gave birth to a baby girl (2020–present)
- Unknown as Bajrang Mishra, a worker in Rajeev's bank who serves him Tea and Food. He is a great devotee of Lord Hanuman and often says "Bajrangbali ki kripa se" (transl. by the grace of Lord Hanuman). (2020–present)
- Meghan Jadhav as Swapnil Ashish Kumar Agarwal, Reena's son, Rishabh's cousin who works in a company and earns very much money. (2020)
- Ankita Sahu as Chandni Agarwal, Rishabh and Varun's best friend real owner of Chikoo (lovingly known as Johnny by Varun, Rishabh and Trishala) Neelu's sister and Rakesh's daughter. Her father and sister frauds people and even tried to fraud Rishabh's family but she saved them. (2020)
- Ravi Gossain as Rakesh Kumar Agarwal a clever man who takes advantage of people's kindness and frauds people along with his daughters Chandni and Neelu, they even tried to fraud Rishabh's family by fixing his daughter Neelu's marriage to Rishabh's cousin Swapnil but his younger daughter Chandni who was Rishabh's friend saved them. (2020)
- Johnny (a Toy poodle Puppy) as Johnny, a trained Poodle dog puppy adopted by Rishabh, Varun and Trishala. Its real owner is Chandni(2020)
- Trupti Mishra as Nirjara Gupta, Rishabh and Varun's best friend who has a crush on Rishabh. (2020)
- Divya Bhatnagar as Reena Agarwal (Tinki), Pratap and Sushma's daughter, Rajeev and Rajan's elder sister, Ashish's wife and Swapnil's mother. (2020)
- Sukesh Anand as Ashish Kumar Agarwal, Reena's husband and Swapnil's father who is a greedy and miser man. He always taunts the Bansal family. (2020)
- "Sony SAB TV to release two new shows - 'Tera Yaar Hoon Main' and 'Hero'". Mumbai Live. Retrieved 23 April 2020.
- World, Republic. "'Tera Yaar Hoon Main' show release date and airing time; Read details". Republic World. Retrieved 26 October 2020.