|Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL|
|Directed by||G. Nageswara Reddy|
|Produced by||Agraharam Nagi Reddy Sanjeev Reddy|
|Music by||Sai Karthik|
Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL is a 2019 Telugu courtroom action comedy film directed by G. Nageswara Reddy. The film stars Sundeep Kishan, Hansika Motwani, and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar. This film marks the Telugu debut of Varalaxmi Sarathkumar.
Tenali Ramakrishna, a money-minded lawyer, loses or wins lawsuits depending on how he benefits from them. Things take a turn when he is tasked with a criminal case and decides to fight for justice. Small-time lawyer Tenali Ramakrishna will do anything to make money, even lose a case on purpose. And then he takes up a case that changes his life forever.
- Sundeep Kishan as Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL
- Hansika Motwani as Rukmini
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as Varalakshmi Devi
- Raghu Babu as Durga Rao, a broker and Ramakrishna's father
- Murali Sharma as Chakravarthy, a criminal lawyer and Rukmini's father, who opposes Tenali and Rukmini's relationship
- Vennela Kishore as Kishore
- Y. Vijaya as Varalakshmi Devi's mother
- Prabhas Sreenu as Sreenu, Tenali Ramakrishna's assistant
- Rajitha as Mrs. Chakravarthy, Rukmini's mother
- Saptagiri as Giri
- Posani Krishna Murali as a Judge
- Annapoorna as Kishore's grandmother
- Satya Krishnan as Fake Witness
- Chammak Chandra as Varalakshmi Devi's henchman
- Geetha Singh
|Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Sai Karthik chronology|
The music was composed by Sai Karthik.
|1.||"Ramkrishna Tenali"||Bhaskarabhatla||Sai Madhav||2:43|
|2.||"Kurnool Katthiva"||Chilaka Rekka Ganesh||Dhanunjay||3:09|
|3.||"Peechumittai Pillaro"||Dathu, Vishnu Priya||Bhaskarabhatla||3:16|
Sify wrote "This time-tested theme of a comedy-looking guy turning into a righteous person of an incident still has some scope to generate laughs, engage us but the writers' team has employed old tricks to provide comedy. They have relied more on one-liners." Times of India wrote "Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is a sloppy courtroom drama that tries too hard to be funny. A huge thumbs down!". The Hindu wrote "Barring a couple of bright moments, this is a boring courtroom drama with a middling narrative". 123Telugu wrote "On the whole, Tenali Rama Krishna is a comedy caper aimed at the target audience of single screens. The film has an impressive first half with good comedy and twists. But the second half is let down because of jaded narration and over the top scenes".
- Chowdhary, Y Sunita (14 November 2019). "'Tenali Ramakrishna' is director Nageswara Reddy's attempt at total comedy". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 February 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Entertainment Desk. "Varalaxmi Sarathkumar all set for Tollywood debut". The Indian Express (14 January 2019). Retrieved 24 March 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL review: unoriginal and uninspiring". Sify. 15 November 2019. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- "Tenali Ramakrishna BA. BL movie review". Times of India. 15 November 2019. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- "Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL review: Where's the wit and tact ?". The Hindu. 15 November 2019. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- "Review : Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL – Just for few laughs". 123Telugu. 15 November 2019. Retrieved 16 November 2019.