Clearing an autoblock
Due to the nature of the block applied, we need additional information before we can decide whether to unblock you. It is very likely that you are not personally blocked. If you are prevented from editing, it may be because you are autoblocked or blocked because of your IP address. Without further details, there is nothing further we can do to review or lift your block. Please follow these instructions:
- If you have a Wikipedia account, please ensure that you are logged in.
- Your account name will be visible in the top right of this page if you are.
- If it isn't, try bypassing your web browser's cache.
- Try to
- If you are able to edit the sandbox, you are not blocked from editing. Either the autoblock on your IP address has already expired, or you weren't blocked in the first place. Either way, you can resume editing.
- If you are still blocked, follow the directions below: