Reilly in 2016
Ted Reilly (born 14 September 1991) is a British actor, who played the role of Johnny Carter in EastEnders from 2016–2018, because the original actor chose not to return, and the show's producers recast the role. Before that, however, he appeared in popular television programmes, including Casualty, Law & Order: UK, Grantchester and Call the Midwife. Reilly quit EastEnders in December 2017, and his final scenes aired on 29 January 2018.
Reilly made his acting debut during an episode on Casualty as Danni Petrovich in "Life Goes On". He later went on to appear in the short Heart of Nowhere as Dropkick 2. He has also appeared in the first ever episode of television series Suspects as Robbie Hyland in 2014. Later in the year, he appeared in Law and Order UK as Paul Downing, Playhouse Presents for one episode as Daniel Pettigrew. He also appeared in the short Half Time and Down as Teddy, and in Grantchester as Justin during the first series' fifth episode. In 2016, he appeared as Ian Bulmer for one episode in Call the Midwife and in April made his EastEnders debut before making an appearance in the short Party Party.
|Casualty||Danni Petrovich||Series 27, Episode 21: Life Goes On.|
|2014||Suspects||Robbie Hyland||Series 1, Episode 1.|
|Law & Order: UK||Paul Downing||Series 8, Episode 2 Safe from Harm.|
|Playhouse Presents||Daniel Pettigrew||Series 3, Episode 4 Nightshift.|
|Grantchester||Justin||Series 1, Episode 5.|
|2015–16||Hetty Feather||Jem Cotton||2 Episodes (Series 1, Episode 5 and Series 2 Episode 3)|
|2016||Call the Midwife||Ian Bulmer||Series 5, Episode 4.|
|2016–2018||EastEnders||Johnny Carter||Series Regular|
|2013||Heart of Nowhere (short)||Dropkick 2|
|2014||Half Time and Down (short)||Teddy|
|Two Seas (short)||Gary|
|2016||Party Party (short)||Sparks|
- Ted Reilly – IMDb
- Brown, David (6 February 2016). "EastEnders: EastEnders to recast the role of Johnny Carter". Radio Times. Immediate Media Company. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- Jefferies, Mark (16 February 2016). "EastEnders' Johnny Carter returns: New hunky actor Ted Reilly to play Danny Dyer's son". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Executive Producer: Dominic Treadwell-Collins; Director: Mickey Jones; Writer: Mark Stevenson (11 April 2016). "Episode dated 11/04/2016". EastEnders. BBC. BBC One.
- "Ted Reilly". Royal Court Theatre. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Casualty S27-E21 LIFE GOES ON". Radio Times. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Suspects SERIES 1-EPISODE 1". Radio Times. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Law & Order: UK S8-E2 SAFE FROM HARM". Radio Times. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Grantchester SERIES 1-EPISODE 5". Radio Times. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Call the Midwife Series 5 Episode 4". BBC. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- News Team, EastEnders (17 February 2016). "Ted Reilly to join EastEnders as Johnny Carter". BBC. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ted Reilly.|