|No. 81, 83|
|Born:||October 22, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||249 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Indian Hill (OH)|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 7 / Pick: 217|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Theodore Richard Bolser (born October 22, 1990) is a former American football tight end. He was drafted by the Washington Redskins in the seventh round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Indiana. He has also played for the Arizona Cardinals and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Bolser was a four-year starter for the Indiana Hoosiers football team (2010-2013), first for head coach Bill Lynch and then for Kevin Wilson. In 47 games with the Hoosiers, he caught 117 passes for 1,337 yards and 15 touchdowns.
Bolser signed a four-year contract with the Redskins on May 16, 2014. The Redskins released Bolser on August 29, 2014. After clearing waivers, he was signed to the team's practice squad, two days later. He was waived from the practice squad on October 7.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Arizona Cardinals signed Bolser to their practice squad on December 30, 2014. He signed a futures contract with the Cardinals on January 5, 2015. On August 6, 2015, he was released by the Cardinals due to injury. A few days later, Bolser took to Twitter to announce that his injuries had forced him to retire from playing football.
- NFL Draft Profile
- Jones, Mike (May 16, 2014). "Redskins sign six of eight draft picks to rookie deals". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- 8/29: Redskins Make Roster Moves
- Keim, John (August 31, 2014). "Redskins sign eight to practice squad". ESPN.com. Retrieved August 31, 2014.
- Tandler, Rich (October 7, 2014). "Redskins waive two players, promote one". CSNWashington.com. Archived from the original on October 8, 2014. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- Baker, Matt (November 3, 2014). "Lovie Smith pleased with Bucs safety play post-Mark Barron". TampaBay.com. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Smith, Scott (November 26, 2014). "Roster Moves Indicate Changes, Concerns". Buccaneers.com. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Arizona Cardinals make a practice squad move
- Arizona Cardinals sign 10 players to future contracts