This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Technology Online Magazine|
|Alexa rank||571 (July 2020[update])|
TechRadar is a British online publication focused on technology, with editorial teams in the US, UK, Australia and India. It provides news and reviews of tech products. It was launched in 2008.
TechRadar is owned by Future plc, the sixth-largest publisher in the United Kingdom. In Q4 2017, TechRadar entered the top 100 of Similarweb's US Media Publications Rankings as the 93rd biggest media site in the United States.
- "techradar.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa". alexa.com. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Prasant Naidu (19 February 2014). "Times Internet Partners With Future PLC To Bring TechRadar To India". B2C. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "TechRadar Boots Revenue" (PDF). Taboola. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "US Media Publications Ranking Q4 2017". Similarweb Blog. 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- "Techradar.com Analytics". SimilarWeb.com. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Top 50 sites in the world for News And Media > Technology News". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
|This computer magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.