|Look up taxa, taxon, taxonomy, or taxonomic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taxa or Taxon may refer to:
- Taxa as the plural of taxon, a concept in biological classification
- Taxon description, a formal description of one newly discovered species
- Taxa K 1640 efterlyses, a 1956 Danish drama film directed by Lau Lauritzen Jr. and starring Poul Reichhardtthe
- Taxa (TV series), a Danish television series
- Taxa Innocentiana, a 1678 decree by Pope Innocent XI regulating the fees that episcopal chancery offices might demand or accept for various acts, instruments and writings
- All pages with titles beginning with "Taxa"
- All pages with titles containing "Taxa"
- All pages with titles beginning with "Taxon"
- All pages with titles containing "Taxon"
- Taxonomy (biology)
- Taxonomic diversity
- Taxonomic rank
- Taxonomic relict
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taxa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.