|Born||3 April 1988|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||190 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||116 kg (18 st 4 lb)|
|Position||Prop, Lock, Centre, Wing|
As of 13 June 2019
Taulima Tautai born 3 April 1988 is an Australian rugby league footballer who plays as a prop for the Wigan Warriors in the Super League. He previously played for the Cronulla Sharks, Parramatta Eels and the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats.
He made his first-grade début for the Parramatta Eels in round 1 of the 2008 season, going on to play 30 games for the club between 2008 and 2009. Tautai won Parramatta Eels' rookie of the season award in 2008.
Although born in Sydney, Tautai is of Samoan and New Zealand descent. Because of his heritage, he was named in the Samoan and New Zealand training squads for the 2008 World Cup. However, he suffered an injury and did not make the final squad for either nation.
Tautai played 33 games for the Cronulla Sharks between 2010 and 2011.
He returned to the Parramatta Eels in 2012 but injury and form kept him to only 9 appearances. Tautai was part of the Parramatta Eels side that finished last in the competition that year.
Tautai joined the Wigan Warriors in November 2014, signing a three-year deal. Tautai played from the bench in the 2016 Super League grand final victory over Warrington. In 2018, Tautai played over 20 matches for the season but was not selected in the finals series and was not a part of the 2018 grand final winning side.
- "Taulima Tautai Wigan Warriors". Superleague.co.uk. Rugby Football League. 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- Ferguson, Shawn Dollin and Andrew. "Taulima Tautai - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project". Rugbyleagueproject.org. Retrieved 18 August 2017.
- "Taulima Tautai - Parramatta Eels". Archived from the original on 22 March 2012. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Macarthur Chronicle - News Local Newspaper - Daily Telegraph". macarthur-chronicle-campbelltown.whereilive.com.au. Retrieved 18 August 2017.
- "Samoa name World Cup Squad". League Unlimited. 5 August 2008. Archived from the original on 17 July 2011. Retrieved 6 August 2008.
- "Kiwis select Sonny Bill". Sky Sports. 8 August 2008. Retrieved 8 August 2008.
- Ferguson, Shawn Dollin and Andrew. "Custom Match List - Rugby League Project". Rugbyleagueproject.org. Retrieved 18 August 2017.
- "BBC Sport - Wigan Warriors: Taulima Tautai to join from Wakefield in 2015". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taulima Tautai.|