Schlossberg in 2013.
Tatiana Celia Kennedy Schlossberg
May 5, 1990
New York City, U.S.
George Moran (m. 2017)
Tatiana Celia Kennedy Schlossberg (born May 5, 1990) is an American journalist and author. She is the daughter of Caroline Kennedy, the former U.S. Ambassador to Japan, and a granddaughter of John F. Kennedy, the 35th U.S. president. A reporter for The New York Times covering climate change, she has also written for The Atlantic. Her book is Inconspicuous Consumption (2019).
Early life and education
Schlossberg was born in New York City on May 5, 1990, to designer Edwin Arthur "Ed" Schlossberg and Caroline Kennedy. She is the granddaughter of the U.S. president John F. Kennedy (1917–1963) and First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (1929–1994). Schlossberg has two siblings, Rose and Jack.
In addition to writing for Times, Schlossberg is the author of Inconspicuous Consumption: The Environmental Impact You Don't Know You Have, released in August 2019 by Grand Central Publishing. She has been a columnist for Bloomberg View and a reporter for Bergen County Record.
Upon the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 2013, Schlossberg delivered remarks and took part in a ceremonial wreath-laying ceremony at the memorial at Runnymede, alongside U.S. Ambassador to the UK Matthew Barzun and Baron Jonathan Hill of the British House of Lords.
In 2011, Naeem Ahmed pleaded guilty to stalking her and her aggravated harassment. He received 60 days in jail and three years' probation, along with a protection order barring him from contacting anyone in the Schlossberg or Kennedy families.
- Zibart, Eve (June 18, 2012). "Kennedys 4.0: The Dynasty Endures". Boston Common. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- "Tatiana Schlossberg, George Moran". The New York Times. 2017-09-10. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Tatiana Schlossberg. "Tatiana Schlossberg". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- "JFK's granddaughter's wedding photos revealed". IrishCentral.com. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- "PEOPLE Explains: Who Is Tatiana Kennedy Schlossberg? All About JFK and Jackie's Newly Married Granddaughter". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- "Meet the young Kennedys: Rose, Tatiana, and Jack Schlossberg". Evening Standard. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Inconspicuous Consumption. 2018-12-04.
- "Bio". Tatiana Schlossberg. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Kuruvilla, Carol. "John F. Kennedy's granddaughter pays respects at memorial ceremony in Britain". nydailynews.com. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Muller, Marissa G. "JFK and Jackie O's Granddaughter Married Her College Sweetheart and They Clearly Had Fun With Their Wedding Pictures". W Magazine. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Hallemann, Caroline (2017-09-12). "JFK's Granddaughter Weds in Martha's Vineyard Ceremony". Town & Country. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- "Kennedy Daughter's Stalker a Free Man". Intelligencer. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- Fanelli, Edgar Sandoval, MELISSA GRACE, James. "Drifter Naeem Ahmed accused of stalking Caroline Kennedy's 20-year-old daughter Tatiana Schlossberg". nydailynews.com. Retrieved 2019-04-13.