Logunova in 2015
|Born||3 July 1980|
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Personal coach||Maria Mazina|
|FIE ranking||current ranking|
Tatiana Yuryevna Logunova (Russian: Татьяна Юрьевна Логунова, born 3 July 1980 in Moscow) is a Russian épée fencer. She won two gold medals in the team épée event at the 2000 and 2004 Summer Olympics.
- "Tatiana Logounova". databaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 2 November 2012. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Tatyana Logounova". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 10 January 2018. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- Tatiana Logunova at the International Fencing Federation
- Tatiana Logunova at the European Fencing Confederation (archive)
- Tatiana Logunova at the Russian Fencing Federation (in Russian) (in English) (archive)
- Tatiana Logunova at the International Olympic Committee
|This article about a Russian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|