|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is or was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment, between 15 January 2019 and 28 February 2019. Further details are available on the course page. Assigned student editor(s): Wadetempeasu1.|
Image copyright problem with Image:ConnecticutHuskies.png
The image Image:ConnecticutHuskies.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Proposed merge with 1916–17 Connecticut Aggies men's basketball team
- Keep : As part of the wikiproject college basketball, all season pages are relevant and should be kept. Mjs32193 (talk) 15:29, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be in favor of trying to merge 100-odd season articles into the main program article; that would make the main article way too long. UConn basketball seasons in general receive extensive coverage from multiple independent secondary sources, but I'll admit I'm not as familiar with pre-World War II seasons. I may have some sources that could be added, let me look into this. –Grondemar 15:39, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- Looks like User:Mjs32193 beat me to the punch and added the main source I wanted to add (the Ken Davis book). I oppose merge due to listing all of the season results in the main article being undue weight within the main article, and believe we should keep the season articles as they both meet WP:NSEASONS and WP:GNG. –Grondemar 23:57, 26 September 2015 (UTC)