|Ryan Hanigan was one of the Sports and recreation good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|Current status: Delisted good article|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to .If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Ryan Hanigan/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- "spent the 2002–2006 seasons...", that would not be encouraged per WP:YEAR. State "from the 2002 to 2006 seasons..."
- "Growing up, Hanigan had a sister, Hayley", could do with rephrasing. Something like "He had one sibling, an older sister named Hayley."
- "1997–1998, the Andover team had a 38–9 record" 1997–98 per WP:YEAR
- "signed him as a free agent on August 23," August 23 2015? 2002? This goes for any other parts where you miss out the years ("he returned on August 8", "majors on August 10")
- Fixed the first three. For the final one, I've added years where necessary to avoid ambiguity, as I state the year at the beginning of the paragraph for most paragraphs, and where I don't, I specified the year. Albacore (talk) 18:09, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- This discussion is transcluded from Talk:Ryan Hanigan/GA2. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the reassessment.
Nominating namely because this article doesn't look to have been substantially updated since 2014. The lead is woefully insufficient and the "personal life" section could stand an update too. Therapyisgood (talk) 21:20, 23 April 2020 (UTC)