|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- Slovenian nationalist viewpoint? Would you kindly elaborate. Viator slovenicus (talk) 23:38, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
Name of the county
I changed the slovene gradiščanska to gradiška as gradiščanska is the slovene name for the austrian bundesland burgenland and gradiška is the name of the town in FJK. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:58, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- The proper Slovenian denomination is Goriška in Gradiščanska and not Goriška in Gradiška. The Slovene name of the town of Gradisca is Gradišče and not *Gradiška, and the adjective of Gradišče is gradiščansko/i/a. Just take a look at any official document of the period and you'll see what was the Slovenian name of the county. Or at any secondary source, for that matter. Viator slovenicus (talk) 20:19, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
The article covers the whole history of the county, and not just from 1849 onwards, so the data in the infobox should be rectified or another article for the period from 1754 till 1849 should be created. At least the following data need review:
- date of establishment: 1754 or 1849
- status: crown land - was it used already before Austria-Hungary was established in 1867?
- predecessor states should be listed: Gorizia, Gradisca.
- the data in the government section of the infobox should be listed for the period before 1849.