|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Edit request 28 September 2018
|This edit request by an editor with a conflict of interest has now been answered.|
I am an OTRS volunteer posting this request in behalf of a company representative who requested changes in OTRS ticket.
Request is as follows:
- Change the third sentence: "Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development by Dan Panoz, son of pharmaceutical and motorsport mogul Don Panoz"
- to this: "Founded in 1989 as Panoz Auto Development by Dan Panoz and currently owned by pharmaceutical and motorsport mogul Dr. Don Panoz"
- Change the fifth sentence: "Panoz products have included the Panoz Roadster and AIV Roadster, and the Panoz Esperante."
- to this: "Panoz products have included the Panoz Roadster and AIV Roadster, the Panoz Esperante, and the Panoz Avezzano."
- Remove the 6th sentence: "All Panoz road cars are tested at Panoz-owned Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia and built at the Braselton workshop." because the company neither owns nor tests at Road Atlanta anymore; they sold the track to NASCAR. The sentence can be replaced with "All Panoz vehicles are manufactured at the factory in Hoschton, Georgia, located 2 miles from the Braselton office."
- Discard sentence 7: "Electric vehicle company Green4U,..." because Green4U is no longer the parent company.
- Change the products info to "Limited-production luxury sports cars" and please get rid of the parent company info.
- The entire lead section was insufficiently paraphrased from the source material and was removed/replaced with the proposed text.
- As the replacement text was not linked to any of the sources given in the prior text, these references were removed.[a] The one source maintenance template was placed in the article, taking the place of the more citations needed template. The section templates noting no sources were left untouched.
- Duplicate Wiki-links, common wiki-links, and those which did not link to the given title were de-linked to clear the sea of blue.
Regards, 06:39, 29 September 2018 (UTC)