|Taganrog Palace of Youth|
|Native name |
Russian: Таганрогский дворец Молодежи
Taganrog Palace of Youth,2012
|Location||107, Petrovskaya str. Taganrog, Rostov oblast Russia|
History of creation
The Taganrog Palace of Youth is created in 2011 in the building of the former Palace of Culture of the combine factory.
In 2004 the owners of the Taganrog Combine Factory, being unable to finance activities of the Palace of Culture, sold the building to InterResource, which began its reconstruction. Under the agreement for 2004, signed by the City Administration with the firm InterResurs. They undertook to allocate 900 thousand rubles for the improvement and maintenance of the sanitary order of the territory adjacent to the Palace of Culture.
Subsequently the company "InterResurs" used the building of the Palace of Culture as a pledge on a credit received from the bank "Center-Invest".
In 2008 at the initiative of the city administration with the support of the regional administration, the building was bought from the private owner in municipal ownership, to which 100 million rubles were allocated from the regional budget.
Repair of the building divided into two parts "municipal" and "private" was started in August 2010. To repair the "municipal" part of the regional and municipal budgets was allocated about 56 million rubles. The same amount was allocated by investors for repairs and the "private" part of the Palace which housed the cinema "NEO" and the restaurant. The grand opening of the Palace of Youth took place on September 10, 2011.
Before the October Revolution, in place of this building were situated the barracks of the 274th Reserve Regiment. The beginning of the project works dates back to 1923. The author of the project is the architect M.F. Pokorny. The building is a bright example of constructivism in architecture. According to the construction, the building resembled the head spanner wrench as a symbol of peaceful labor. The Metalworkers' Club was built jointly by the Taganrog Instrument Factory (later - Taganrog Combine Plant) and the Krasny Kotelshchik Plant. The club was built by the young people of Taganrog from the brick of the disassembled church in the name of St. Michael the Archangel. The main entrance is accented by the semi-cylindrical facade of the lobby and the lobby of the second floor. The third floor of this wing was built in the 1960s. Metal window bindings emphasized the "industriality", and not the residential character of the building.
Palace of Youth
On January 25, on the Day of Russian Students, a traditional ceremonial awarding of Tagarrog's nominal scholarships to the best students of the city takes place at the Youth Palace.
Director of the Palace of Youth
- Официальный сайт Таганрогского дворца молодёжи
- Официальная страница дворца молодёжи г. Таганрога в социальной сети «ВКонтакте»
- Ви��туальная экскурсия по зданию Дворца молодёжи (2011)
- Назаренко И. В., Киричек М. С. (2008). Дворец культуры комбайнового завода. Таганрог. Энциклопедия. — Таганрог: Антон. p. 311. ISBN 9785880400645. OCLC 458586898.
- "Заключены соглашения городской Администрации с акционерными обществами "Инпром" и "ИнтерРесурс"". 2008-10-11.
- ""Дворец молодежи" в кабале / Богудония.ру".
- Вахонин С. ""Наше Время" — Дворец для молодых". www.nvgazeta.ru.
- Ларина Т. (2010). "Дворец Молодежи — ремонт полным ходом!". Таганрог. Su.
- Челнокова В. (2011). "Мечтай, думай, действуй в новом Дворце". Новая таганрогская газета.
- Кукушин В. С. (1996). История архитектуры Нижнего Дона и Приазовья. Ростов-на-Дону: ГинГо. p. 119. ISBN 5-88616-027-2.
- "Приглашение на царский обед". odnarodyna.org (in Russian).
- Каратаева В. (2012). "Стипендии мэра — за "пятёрки" и победы". Таганрогская правда.
- "В Таганроге открылся Дворец молодежи".
- "Дог-шоу имени Каштанки прошло в таганрогском "Дворце молодежи" » Ново…". archive.li. 2013-10-04.