A synth or synthesizer is an electronic musical instrument.
Synth may also refer to:
Video games and Television
- Synth (video game), a freeware strategic action game that utilizes procedurally generated graphics
- Synth, machines powered by organic components used by the Combine in the Half-Life video game series
- Synth, androids featured in the video game Fallout 4
- Synth, anthropomorphic robots depicted in the television series Humans
- Synth Look and Feel, a skinnable Java look and feel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.