|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, U.S.|
The company has investments in the following companies:
- Connexity (formerly Shopzilla)
- Erecruit (formerly Bond International Software / TempBuddy / Erecruit)
- AFS Technologies
- First Advantage
- IRI (formerly SymphonyIRI)
- MSC Software
- Dodge Data & Analytics
- Source Healthcare Analytics
- SUMMIT Software Inc.
- Symphony RetailAI, containing the business units Symphony EYC and Symphony GOLD (from the acquisition of Aldata and EYC)
- Symphony Advanced Media
- System C
- RSA Security
Symphony acquired McGraw-Hill Construction from McGraw-Hill Financial for US$320 million on September 22, 2014.  The acquisition includes Engineering News-Record, Architectural Record, Dodge and Sweet's. McGraw-Hill Construction has been renamed Dodge Data & Analytics.Dell Technologies Nears Deal to Sell RSA Security Business to Private-Equity Firm STG in an all-cash transaction for $2.075 billion on Feb. 17, 2020
- Symphony Teleca (from the merger of Teleca and Symphony Services) was sold to Harman International Industries in 2015.
- "Company Overview of Symphony Technology Group". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "Romesh Wadhwani". Forbes. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "Investments". Symphony Technology Group. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry's Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions". Cision PR Newswire. 2018-01-16.
- Staley, Eddie (September 22, 2014). "McGraw Hill Financial To Sell McGraw Hill Construction To Symphony Technology Group For $320M In Cash". Benzinga. Retrieved April 30, 2015.
- McGraw Hill Sells ENR and Construction Group to Equity Investor
- Maidenberg, Micah (December 14, 2014). "Best year since 2008 for construction industry". Crain's Chicago Business.
Dodge Data & Analytics, a data provider formerly known as McGraw-Hill Construction