|Look up swine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swine most commonly refers to the domestic pig.
Swine may also refer to:
- Domestic pigs; known to experts as the species Sus domesticus or the subspecies Sus scrofa domesticus
- The wild boar, Sus scrofa, the species from which domestic swine were domesticated
- Swine, East Riding of Yorkshire, a village and civil parish
- Swine railway station, on the Hull and Hornsea Railway
- Swine, German name of the river Świna flowing from the Oder Lagoon to the Baltic Sea
- Swine influenza, an infection caused by any one of several types of swine influenza viruses
- S.W.I.N.E., a real-time tactics game designed by FishTank Studio
- MV Swine, a coastal tanker involved in World War II
- "Swine (song)", a song by Lady Gaga
- "Swine", a 1994 song by Crunt
- Swine (film), a film by Robbie Lockie and Damien Clarkson
- S.W.I.N.E., "Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything!", Al Capp's satire in his cartoon Li'l Abner
- Pearls Before Swine (disambiguation)
- Pig (disambiguation)
- Hog (disambiguation)
- Boar (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.