Sudesh Bhosale is an Indian playback singer who primarily sings for Bollywood films. He was born to Sumantai Bhosale. Bhosale is known for his ability to mimic actor Amitabh Bachchan, having sung for him in various films. He studied in Ambedkar College, Wadala.
Sudesh Bhosale got his first major break in playback singing in the film Zalzala (1988). He used mimicry to become a professional dubbing artist for several artists like Sanjeev Kumar and Anil Kapoor. He actually dubbed for Sanjeev Kumar when he died prematurely before completing the film Professor ki Padosan. He has sung songs for the movie Ghatothkach in 2008. Bhosale is the producer and judge on K For Kishore, a singing contest on Sony Entertainment Television. He has sung many famous Bollywood songs for Amitabh Bachchan including "Jumma chumma de de" from 1991 movie Hum. He can mimic numerous Bollywood stars including Ashok Kumar (Dadamoni), Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Khanna, Sunil Dutt and Sanjeev Kumar.
|Title||Co- Singer(s)||Movie Name|
|"Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum"||Mohammad Aziz, Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, & Sonali Vajpayee||Hum|
|"Jumma Chumma De De"||Kavita Krishnamurthy||Hum|
|" Ang Se Ang Lagana"||Vinod Rathod, Alka Yagnik & Devki Pandit||Darr|
|"Bhangra Paale"||Mohammad Aziz & Sadhana Sargam||Karan Arjun|
|Love Rap||Amit Kumar, Sapna Mukherjee & Poornima||Krantiveer|
|"Bol Bol Bol"||Ila Arun & Udit Narayan||Trimurti|
|"Mujhe Aaj Kuch Na Kehna"||Alka Yagnik||Akayla|
|"O Lal Dupatte Wali"||Kumar Sanu, Kavita Krishnamurthy & Alka Yagnik||Aankhen|
|"Sona Sona"||Sonu Nigam & Jaspinder Narula||Major Saab|
|"Na Na Na Na Re"||Daler Mehndi||Mrityudata|
|"Bade Miyan Chote Miyan"||Udit Narayan||Bade Miyan Chote Miyan|
|Hum Hai Banaras Ke Bhaya||Amit Kumar||Kohram|
|Meri Dukan Pe Ana Meri Jaan||Solo||Pyar Ka Devta|
|"Ganpati Apne Gaon Chale"||Kavita Krishnamurthy & Anupama Deshpande||Agneepath|
|"Dil Diya Pyar Kiya"||Asha Bhosle||Aar Ya Paar|
|"Pee Le Pee Le Oh More Raja"||Mohammad Aziz||Tirangaa|
|"Chhat Ke Upar Do Kabutar"||Manhar Udhas||Dil Hi Toh Hai|
|"Yaad Aa Raha Hai (Original Disco Dancer Song)"||Solo||Golmaal 3|
|"Main Chhora Chhori Ke"||Solo||Housefull 4|
- "The story behind Big B's voice". Oneindia.in. 13 November 2007. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- Taneja, Parina (28 August 2020). "Flashback: How RD Burman gave Sudesh Bhosale his break as a singer". www.indiatvnews.com. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Ghatothkach releasing on May 23". Oneindia.in. 9 May 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- World, Republic. "Amitabh Bachchan's popular songs that have vocals by Sudesh Bhosle". Republic World. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Sudesh Bhosle turns emotional on receiving award". Oneindia.in. 16 June 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2010.