|Passenger train and Suburban train station|
|Location||Station Road, Digha, Subarnamrigi, Murshidabad district, West Bengal|
|Elevation||22 m (72 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Eastern Railway zone|
|Line(s)||Sealdah-Lalgola Main Line|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||Eastern Railway zone|
|Previous names||East Indian Railway Company|
Subarnamrigi railway station is an Indian railway station of the Lalgola Ranaghat Sealdah branch lines in the Eastern Railway zone of Indian Railways. The station is situated at Digha, Subarnamrigi in Murshidabad district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It serves Subarnamrigi village, Bhagawangola I block and surroundings areas. Lalgola Passengers and few EMU trains pass through the station.
- "SUBARNAMRIGI (SBNM) Railway Station". ndtv.com. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- "Subarnamrigi Railway Station". Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- "SBNM/Subarnamrigi". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "The Lalgola Sealdah Section Of Indian (eastern) Railway". Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- "Railway Electrification". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|