Studio1.1 curates off-site shows as well as gallery exhibitions. In 2005, Studio1.1 participated in the Zoo Art Fair at Regent's Park. In 2010, Studio1.1 participated in No Soul for Sale – a Festival of Independents at the Tate Modern Turbine Hall in celebration of Tate Modern's tenth anniversary. In 2011, Studio1.1 exhibited at Sluice Art Fair in London, a satellite event of Frieze Art Fair, which continued in following years. In 2014, Studio1.1 exhibited at Sluice in Brooklyn.
Each summer the gallery runs projects at Braziers Park in Oxfordshire in conjunction with Braziers International Artists Workshops during the annual Supernormal Festival, a three-day experimental arts and music festival first held in August 2010.
Studio1.1 exhibits a diverse range of contemporary artists at all stages of their careers, and has shown artists such as Phyllida Barlow, Michelangelo Pistoletto,Cees Krijnen, Julie Umerle, Annie Kevans, Giorgio Sadotti,Charles Williams and Vanessa Jackson.
- studio1.1. E2. London venues. Time Out London Retrieved 2012-09-23
- ARTslant London Venues
- Art Nexus
- No Soul for Sale
- a-n The Artists Information Company
- Supernormal Festival, Oxfordshire
- Phyllida Barlow at studio1.1, 2005
- Studio1.1. The Ultimate Self-Portrait’ – CEES KRIJNEN with Ronald Ruseler, Arthur Kempenaar and Michelangelo Pistoletto
- Review of Cees Krijnen show at Studio 1.1. Sally O'Reilly. Frieze Magazine
- Fad Magazine. Julie Umerle. Cosmos or Chaos
- Annie Kevans at studio1.1, 2006
- Georgio Sadotti. studio1.1
- Charles Williams at studio1.1
- Vanessa Jackson at studio1.1
- "Time Out First Thursdays at studio1.1". visitlondon.com. Retrieved 23 September 2012.