This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The bus station in 2009
|Owned by||Transport for London|
|Operated by||London Buses|
|Connections||Adjacent to Stratford station|
Stratford bus station is a bus and coach station and taxi rank (known as Meridian Square) which is split into two separate sections in Stratford in London, England. The station is owned and maintained by Transport for London and forms a part of the Stratford transport hub, providing a direct interchange between rail and bus/taxicab services.
The bus station opened on 16 November 1994 and comprises five stands including one for National Express coach services.
- Buses from Stratford Bus Station map - Transport for London
- Stratford Bus Interchange - Architen Landrell
- Stratford Bus Station circa 1980 (1) - Flickr
- Stratford Bus Station circa 1980 (2) - Flickr
- Stratford Bus Station circa 1970 - Pinterest