|Uno straniero a Sacramento|
|Directed by||Sergio Bergonzelli|
|Written by||Sergio Bergonzelli|
|Story by||Jim Murphy (novel)|
|Music by||Felice Di Stefano|
- Mickey Hargitay ... Mike Jordan
- Enrico Bomba ... Chris (as Steve Saint-Claire)
- Mario Lanfranchi ... Mill (as Johnny Jordan)
- Giulio Marchetti ... Sheriff Joe (as James Hill)
- Florencia Silvero ... Lisa (as Flo Silver)
- Barbara Frey ... Rona Barret
- Big Matthews ... (as Big I. Matthews)
- Gia Sandri
- Luciano Benetti ... Deputy sheriff (as Lucky Bennett)
- Gabriella Giorgelli ... Rosa (saloon dancer)
- Ariel Brown
- Renato Chiantoni
- Franco Gulà
- Romano Giomini
- Julián Marcos
During a cattle drive Mike Jordan finds his father and brothers murdered and the herd stolen. He is met with suspicion by the local sheriff and population. Eventually, Mike is able to expose the rancher Barret as the perpetrator. He is assisted by Lisa, Barret's former sister-in-law, and Chris, a wanted horse thief.
In his investigation of narrative structures in Spaghetti Western films, Fridlund discusses Stranger in Sacramento among films that mix some characters, motifs and plots well known from American traditional Westerns with others usual in Spaghetti Westerns. For example, Mike Jordan is close to the typical American Western hero, while Chris is more like Joe in A Fistful of Dollars.
- Fridlund, Bert: The Spaghetti Western. A Thematic Analysis. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company Inc., 2006 pp. 86-7.