|Born||April 6, 1982|
Colorado Springs, Colorado
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|European Poker Tour|
O'Dwyer was born in 1982 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He started playing poker after he saw Chris Moneymaker win the 2003 World Series of Poker. He graduated from East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina and worked in broadcasting.
O'Dwyer became hooked on poker after wandering into Thursday night $5 home game on campus.
He started playing online poker grinding freeroll tournaments and micro stakes in 2004, especially on Full Tilt.
He attended his first WSOP in 2007 cashing 4 times for $70,000.
In 2013, O'Dwyer won EPT Monte Carlo for $1,604,972.
O'Dwyer won the 2015 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Super High Roller for $1,872,580 months after winning the 2014 Asia Championship of Poker Super High Roller for $1,811,828, his biggest score to date.
In January 2018 he won the PCA $50,000 High Roller for $769,500.
In May 2020, he won the SCOOP High Roller for $ 521,598. 
As of January 2020 his total live tournament winnings exceed $30,300,000, over the course of 13 years, cashing in 167 different events.
O’Dwyer plays online under the screen name “Mr. Tim Caum” on PokerStars and “eet_smakelijk” on partypoker.
O'Dwyer was particularly affected by Black Friday and the shutdown of Full Tilt, to the point that he slept on Scott Seiver's floor during the 2011 World Series of Poker and borrowed money for food.
- "Steve O'Dwyer The Official Global Poker Index GPI Rankings". Global Poker Index. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- "Steve O'Dwyer". PokerNews. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Julio Rodriguez (August 28, 2012). "A Poker Life – Steve O'Dwyer". CardPlayer. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
O’Dwyer wandered into a Thursday night $5 home game on campus
- Andrew Feldman (May 14, 2013). "Steve O'Dwyer wins EPT Grand Final". ESPN.com. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Erik Fast (January 8, 2015). "Steve O'Dwyer Wins 2015 EPT PokerStars Caribbean Adventure $100,000 Super High Roller". CardPlayer. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Erik Fast (November 3, 2014). "Steve O'Dwyer Wins 2014 Asia Championship Of Poker Super High Roller". CardPlayer. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Steve O'Dwyer Hendon Mob profile
- "Steve O'Dwyer's Life: Biggest Profits, Losses, Private Life & Net Worth".