|Mount Reba Road|
SR 207 highlighted in red
|Defined by Streets and Highways Code § 507|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length||1.360 mi (2.189 km)|
|South end||SR 4 near Bear Valley|
|North end||Mount Reba|
State Route 207 (SR 207), named Mount Reba Road along its entire length, is a state highway in the U.S. state of California that serves as a spur route from State Route 4 near the community of Bear Valley in Alpine County to Mount Reba and the Bear Valley Mountain Ski Resort.
The route begins at State Route 4 as a two-lane road, and heads north to its northern terminus at Mount Reba, where it expands to make way for the Bear Valley Mountain Ski Resort parking lot. Because SR 207 is the only way to access the ski resort, the state highway has more traffic during winter than when it isn't snowing in the mountains. The route totals about a mile. After the intersection with State Route 207, State Route 4 quickly becomes a one-lane highway.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was when the route was established, based on the alignment that existed at the time, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then, M indicates a second realignment, L refers an overlap due to a correction or change, and T indicates postmiles classified as temporary (for a full list of prefixes, see the list of postmile definitions). Segments that remain unconstructed or have been relinquished to local control may be omitted. The entire route is in Alpine County.
|||0.00||SR 4||South end of SR 207|
|||1.36||Mount Reba||North end of SR 207|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- California Department of Transportation. "State Truck Route List". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation. Archived from the original (XLS file) on June 30, 2015. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- Federal Highway Administration (March 25, 2015). National Highway System: California (North) (PDF) (Map). Scale not given. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- Natzke, Stefan; Neathery, Mike & Adderly, Kevin (June 20, 2012). "What is the National Highway System?". National Highway System. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation (July 2007). "Log of Bridges on State Highways". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation.
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2005 and 2006
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to California State Route 207.|