Coat of Arms of Georgia
|Headquarters||7 Ingorokva str. Tbilisi, Georgia 0134|
The State Minister's Office on Diaspora Issues of Georgia (Georgian: დიასპორის საკითხებში საქართველოს სახელმწიფო მინისტრის აპარატი, diasporis sakitkhebshi sakartvelos sakhelmtsipo ministris aparati) was a governmental agency within the Cabinet of Georgia in charge of establishing and maintaining contacts with the Georgian diaspora abroad. The ministry was established in 2008. In November 2016, the Office was dissolved and merged with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Iulon Gagoshidze, 2008–2009
- Mirza Davitaia, 2009–2012
- Kote Surguladze, 2012-2014
- Gela Dumbadze, 2014-2016
- "Papuna Davitaia Appointed State Minister for Diaspora Issues". Interpress News. 2009-12-21. Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2011-02-22.
- "Government of Georgia". Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2011-02-22.