May 17, 1926
|Died||June 4, 2012 (aged 86)|
Stanford Jolley Jr. (May 17, 1926 – June 4, 2012), known as Stan Jolley, was an American art director and production designer, originally employed by Walt Disney Studios before he struck out on his own. He was nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Art Direction for the 1985 film Witness.
In 1958, his father, I. Stanford Jolley, appeared on ABC's Walt Disney Presents in the role of Sheriff Adams in the episode "Law and Order, Incorporated", with Robert Loggia as Elfego Baca. Stan, then 32 years old, was the art director of the segment.
- Witness (1985)
- "The 58th Academy Awards (1986) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved October 16, 2011.
- "I. Stanford "Stan" Jolley". reelzchannel.com. Archived from the original on November 21, 2008. Retrieved February 6, 2010.
- "The Nine Lives of Elfego Baca". Classic Television Archives. Retrieved February 6, 2010.
- "Stan Jolley, one of Disneyland's original designers, dies at 86". LA Times. Retrieved June 11, 2012.
- "Disneyland Art Director passes away". mouseclubhouse. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
|This article about an American art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|