|St. Karen's High School|
St. Karen's Logo
Gola Road, Danapur
|School type||Private Co-Ed|
|Motto||"Labour Reaps Reward"|
|Patron saint(s)||St. Katherine of Siena|
|Founder||Mrs. Lesley Barbara Galstaun Mr. Donald Patrick Galstaun|
|Sister school||St. Karen’s Secondary School
St. Karen's Primary SchoolSt. Karen's Montessori School
|School board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Director||Mr. Donald Patrick Galstaun|
|Principal||Mrs. Seema Singh|
|Number of pupils||Karenite|
|Medium of language||English|
|Hours in school day||6 hrs|
|Houses||Blue, Green, Red and Yellow|
|Sports||Football, Cricket, Table-Tennis, Caroms, Chess, Throw ball,Yoga, Badminton|
|Affiliations||Central Board of Secondary Education|
St. Karen's High School, Patna is a co-educational institution located in the Gola Road area of Patna, India, established in 1965. The high school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The institution was founded by Mr. Donald Patrick Galstaun and his wife Lesley Barbara Galstaun (Robert née Webb). The school celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2015. The current principal of the school is Mrs. Seema Singh.
St. Karen's High School, Patna was founded in the year 1965 by Mr. Donald Patrick Galstaun and his wife Lesley Barbara Galstaun. The school was started in rented premises in 1965 and grew over time to multiple branches. In 2015, the institution celebrated its Golden Jubilee on completion of 50 years.
The school derives its name from the novel Karen written by Marie Killilea in 1952. St. Karen's High School is a minority Anglo-Indian Christian institution and has been established by The Anglo–Indian Educational Society of St. Karen's, which is a registered body.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Value Education/Moral Science
- History, Geography, Civics
- Computer Studies/Science/Applications
- Economics/Economic Applications
- Commerce/Commercial Studies/Applications
- Business Studies
- Physical Training
- "Class XI entrance tests after CBSE results come - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- "St Karen's felicitates Class X, XII toppers - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- "Sports day at St Karen's; investiture ceremony at Tribhuvan". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- "Brief History". www.stkarenshighschool.com. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- "Reality hits realty boom". The Telegraph. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- "Class XI admission process begins in many schools - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 August 2017.