This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Spyker C12 La Turbie|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Body style||2-door convertible|
|Engine||6.0 L W12|
|Wheelbase||2675 mm (105.3 in)|
|Length||4585 mm (180.5 in)|
|Width||1920 mm (75.6 in)|
|Height||1255 mm (49.4 in)|
|Curb weight||1400 kg (3086 lb)|
The Spyker C12 La Turbie is a sports car produced by Dutch automaker Spyker Cars in 2006. There are two variations of the La Turbie. One has a special body designed by Zagato. Of this model, 25 have been made and all have been sold.
The Spyker C12 LaTurbie was the first Spyker to run the 6.0 litre VW Group W12 dry sump aluminum engine, giving a power output of 500 bhp (373 kW) and a torque of 600 N⋅m (443 lbf⋅ft). Top speed is 325 km/h (202 mph) with an acceleration of 0–100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 3.9 seconds. A manual six-speed gearbox will be fitted with "an F1 style paddle shift under development". The car has two luggage compartments, with a leather Lois Vuitton luggage set available to order, specially designed to fit. Inside, gauges are designed by Swiss watchmaker Chronoswiss, which also produces limited-edition Spyker branded wristwatches.
This is Spyker's third long wheel based car, including C8 Double12 S and the C8 Double12 Spyder, which have V8 engines rather than W12s.
- Price: $290,000 (£253,430)
- Power: 372.9 kW / 500.1 bhp
- Torque: 600 N⋅m (443 lbf⋅ft)
- 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h): 3.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 325 km/h (202 mph)
- Double twin exhausts
- 19" AerobladeT wheels (designed in-house by Spyker)
- Rear wheel drive with Drexler limited slip differential
- Light weight aluminum space frame with integrated roll cage
- "2005 Spyker C12 La Turbie - Images, Specifications and Information". Ultimatecarpage.com. Retrieved 2018-01-19.
- "2005 Spyker C12 La Turbie". Supercars.net. Archived from the original on 28 June 2008. Retrieved 26 September 2011.