|Launched||1 October 2015|
|Owned by||Viacom International Media Networks Northern Europe|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Audience share||0.6% (2018, SKO)|
|Slogan||Live it like Spike|
MTV Music 24
MTV Brand New
MTV Live HD
Comedy Central Extra
|Digitenne||Channel 12 (HD)|
|Canal Digitaal||Channel 20|
|TV Vlaanderen Digitaal (Flanders)||Channel 43|
|TéleSAT Numérique (Wallonia)||Channel 40|
|Ziggo||Channel 16 (HD)|
|DELTA||Channel 17 (HD)|
|Caiway||Channel 18 (HD)|
|Kabel Noord||Channel 262|
|Telenet (Belgium)||Channel 31 (Flanders)|
Channel 121 (Brussels)
|KPN||Channel 13 (HD)|
|Tele2||Channel 14 (HD)|
|T-Mobile||Channel 19 (HD)|
|Proximus (Belgium)||Channel 134|
|Ziggo GO||ZiggoGO.tv (Europe only)|
|Yelo TV||Watch live (Belgium only)|
|TV Overal||Watch live (Belgium only)|
Spike is a Dutch free-to-air television channel in the Netherlands and Flanders, based on the American rebranded Paramount Network. It is the third Spike channel next to the US and UK version of the channel. The television channel aims at an audience of mainly men. In the Netherlands and Flanders, the channel started broadcasting on 1 October 2015. Initially it only broadcast daily between 21:00 and 2:30, time-sharing with Nickelodeon. As of 12 December 2016 the channel is broadcasting 24 hours a day in the Netherlands.
On 18 August 2015, Viacom announced that Spike would launch in the Netherlands and Flanders on 1 October 2015. It started broadcasting at night and broadcasts from 21:00 to 2:30 on Nickelodeon, replacing TeenNick in its time slot. This brings the American Spike channel for the first time in the Netherlands and Belgium.
On 12 December 2016 Spike launched as a 24-hours channel on Ziggo in the Netherlands, followed by KPN, Telfort, XS4ALL, Caiway and T-Mobile Thuis 3 months later. Nickelodeon became a 24-hours channel again. On some platforms Spike keeps on time-sharing daily between 21:05 and 5:00 with Nickelodeon, which is 2.5 hours more than before 12 December 2016. In Flanders Spike is time-sharing daily between 21:05 and 5:00 with Nickelodeon, which is 2.5 hours longer then before 12 december 2016.
On 18 January 2018, the American channel Spike was rebranded as Paramount Network by Viacom Media Networks to closely associate with the Paramount Pictures movie studio. It is unknown if this or other international versions of Spike will follow suit.
- The Amazing Race
- Bar Rescue
- Bellator MMA
- Coaching Bad
- Face Off
- Glory Superfight Series
- Gym Rescue
- Hungry Investors
- Ink Master
- Ink Master Redemption
- Knife Fight
- Lip Sync Battle
- Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge
- Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge
- Tattoo Disasters UK
- The Magicians
- Wynonna Earp
- Gamekings (Netherlands & Flanders)
- Nieky The Natural - Knokt Door (Netherlands) (Realityshow featuring Nieky Holzken)
- Ink Master: Meester van de lage landen
- "Dutch launch for Spike in October". BroadbandTVNews.com. 18 August 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Spike TV begonnen in Nederland en België". TotaalTV.nl. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Robert Briel (1 November 2016). "Spike goes 24/7 exclusively on Ziggo". BroadbandTVNews.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- "Verschuiving zender Nickelodeon". Ziggo.nl. Archived from the original on 24 November 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Jarco Kriek & Jan-Hein Visser (21 February 2017). "Spike 24/7 na Ziggo ook bij KPN, Caiway en T-Mobile Thuis". TotaalTV. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 9, 2017). "Spike To Change Name & Become The Paramount Network In Viacom Rebranding". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 18, 2017.