|Look up speedrun, speedruns, speedrunning, or speedran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A speedrun is a play-through of a video game (or a selected part of it) performed with the intent of completing it as fast as possible.
Speedrun or Speed Run may also refer to:
- Tool-assisted speedrun, a speedrun performed using special tools
- Speed Run (video game), a video game played on Atari 8-bit computers
- Mos Speedrun, an 8-bit video game played on mobile devices
- SpeedRunners, a video game
- One of the following MDV 1200 class fast ferries: HSC Speedrunner I, HSC Speedrunner II, HSC Speedrunner III, HSC Speedrunner IV
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speedrun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.