Type of site
|Key people||Justin Murray (General Manager)|
|Launched||23 October 2009|
Speedcafe.com is primarily dedicated to Supercars Championship news and race reports, as well as other domestic series including Australian GT, SuperUtes Series, Australian Carrera Cup Championship, and TCR Australia. The site also covers various international motorsport categories including Formula One, MotoGP, World Rally Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and NASCAR.
Speedcafe.com has also expanded with its own Classifieds and Jobstop brands. The website is also a major partner of the Australian Motor Sport Hall of Fame. In 2019 Speedcafe launched the performance motoring website Torquecafe.com 
The Speedcafe.com team is led by General Manager Justin Murray.
Senior journalists Mat Coch and Daniel Herrero were joined by Simon Chapman as the Supercars Championship reporter in 2020 as long-time editor Tom Howard vacated the role.
Other former staff members include Grant Rowley, Stefan Bartholomaeus, Gordon Lomas, and Aaron Noonan.
Speedcafe.com was featured in a 2012 episode of Media Watch that investigated owner Brett 'Crusher' Murray for the conflict of interest between parent company BAM Media and his work as a columnist for the Gold Coast Bulletin.
- "Speedcafe.com celebrates its fifth birthday". Speedcafe. 20 October 2014. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Speedcafe.com launches new-look website". Speedcafe. 23 January 2018. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "V8X Supercar Magazine teams up with Speedcafe.com!". V8X Magazine. 10 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Speedcafe.com introduces performance automotive site torquecafe.com". Speedcafe. 2019-10-25. Retrieved 2020-01-31.
- "Bully in the naughty corner". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 5 November 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2017.