|Service area||West Sussex, East Surrey|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||17 (6 of which are school routes)|
|Hubs||Oxted, Redhill & Godstone|
|Fleet||28 (October 2019)|
|Chief executive||Stephen Wallis|
Southdown PSV is a medium sized country bus operator, with 17 various routes across East Surrey and West Sussex. Most of their routes are operated on behalf of Surrey County Council, other work includes Railway replacement services for planned engineering work.
Southdown PSV operates mainly in Oxted, Horley, Redhill, Westerham, Crawley, Lingfield, Caterham, and East Grinstead. Their only operating garage is in Copthorne. As of July 2019, Southdown PSV operates a fleet of 28 buses. The engineering division, in addition to maintaining the Southdown fleet and preparing vehicles for sale, also provides engineering to other operators.
In addition to being a bus operator, Southdown was also a new and used bus dealer. In September 2016, the business was split with Southdown managing director, Steve Swain taking over the dealership and renaming it Chartwell Bus & Coach Sales.
- Companies House extract company no 4416005 Archived 7 April 2014 at the Wayback Machine Southdown PSV Limited
- Timetables Archived 5 September 2013 at the Wayback Machine Southdown PSV
- Enthusiasts Archived 6 June 2013 at the Wayback Machine Southdown PSV
- Engineering Archived 13 August 2013 at the Wayback Machine Southdown PSV
- Bus Sales Southdown PSV Archived 22 January 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- Home Archived 12 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine Chartwell Bus & Coach Sales
- Southdown's dealership becomes Chartwell Archived 9 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine Route One 17 August 2016
- Southdown PSV splits Archived 9 October 2016 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Buyer 17 August 2016