|South Bound Brook School District|
|122 Elizabeth Street|
South Bound Brook, NJ 08880
|Grades||PreK to 8|
|Superintendent||Dr. Lorise Goeke|
|Business administrator||Vincent Caravello|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||632 (as of 2014-15)|
|District Factor Group||B|
The South Bound Brook School District is a community public school district that serves public school students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade from South Bound Brook, in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "B", the second lowest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
For ninth through twelfth grades, public school students attend Bound Brook High School in Bound Brook as part of a sending/receiving relationship with the Bound Brook School District. As of the 2014-15 school year, the high school had an enrollment of 551 students and 41.0 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 13.4:1.
Robert Morris School had an enrollment of 465 students as of the 2014-15 school year.
- Dr. Lorise Goeke, Superintendent / Principal
- Vincent Caravello, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for South Bound Brook Public Schools, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed September 8, 2014.
- Somerset County School Districts - Sending / Receiving / Regional, Somerset County, New Jersey. Accessed July 23, 2017. "BOUND BROOK PreK-12 RECEIVES 9-12 FROM SOUTH BOUND BROOK"
- "Local Government Budget Review: Borough of Bound Brook Board of Education", New Jersey Department of the Treasury, February 1999. Accessed September 8, 2014. "The neighboring town of South Bound Brook sends 110 students to the Bound Brook High School on a tuition paying basis."
- School data for Bound Brook High School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- School Data for the South Bound Brook School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Administration, South Bound Brook School District. Accessed August 4, 2017.
- 2016-2017 Somerset County Public School Directory, Somerset County, New Jersey. Accessed May 19, 2017.
- New Jersey School Directory for Somerset County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.
- South Bound Brook School District: Robert Morris School
- South Bound Brook School District's 2015–16 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- School Data for the South Bound Brook School District, National Center for Education Statistics