|Look up soprano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soprano is the highest female singing voice or the highest voice part in a singing group.
Soprano(s) may also refer to:
- Soprano (rapper), French rapper
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Sopranos (novel), by Scottish writer Alan Warner
- The Sopranos, an American TV show
- "The Sopranos" (The Sopranos episode), the 1999 pilot episode of The Sopranos
- Soprano (company), a Finnish consulting company for information technologies
- Soprano, a software library in KDE
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soprano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.