|Slogan||All About Movies|
|Headquarters||Culver City, California, United States|
|Owner||Sony Pictures Television|
|Sister channels||Game Show Network|
Cine Sony Television
|Launched||October 1, 2010|
|Altice USA (US)||Channel 356 (HD)|
|Dish Network (US)||Channel 386 (HD)|
|DirecTV (US)||568 (HD)|
|AT&T U-verse (US)||Channel 1793 (HD)|
|Fubo TV||Internet Protocol television|
|Tiki Live||Internet Protocol television|
Sony Movie Channel is an American cable television channel that was launched on October 1, 2010 Owned by the Sony Pictures Television subsidiary of Sony Corporation, its programming consists of films from the Sony Pictures Entertainment library (including content from Columbia Pictures, TriStar Pictures, Sony Pictures Classics and Destination Films among others), alongside films from other distributors, mainly from Millenium Films, Nu Image, Lionsgate, Shout! Factory and independent ones, which are broadcast unedited, and remastered in 1080i high definition..
Program blocks and theme weeks
A former program block on the channel is "Killer Mandays", a double feature of horror films on Monday nights. From November 6 – 12, 2011 the channel aired a week-long salute to Bollywood films. The channel has been airing Paramount Pictures films in the past, but they no longer do that as they are now airing on Epix and the Starz channels.
Sony Movie Channel is available nationally on DirecTV and Dish Network, and regionally on AT&T U-Verse, Suddenlink, Optimum. DirecTV and Dish Network also offer "Sony Movie Channel Everywhere", which allows viewers to watch its movies through its website for no additional cost. The channel is also available through streaming for owners of the Sony Network Media Player.
- Sony Television Plans to Launch Two New U.S. Channels, Los Angeles Times, July 5, 2010
- Sony Movie Channel Dresses Up for Halloween with KILLER MANDAYS Press Release September 26, 2011
- Sony Movie Channel Announces Weeklong Salute to Bollywood (Exclusive) The Hollywood Reporter September 8, 2011
- Sony Movie Channel Launches on DISH Network, DIRECTV and AT&T U-verse TV, Press Release, October 18, 2010
- Willis, David P. (January 2, 2018). "Starz dropped from Optimum cable line-up". App. Retrieved September 8, 2019.
-  Suddenlink Adds Sony Movie Channel
- Sony Movie Channel Goes Online Multichannel News October 5, 2011