|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to letterboxed 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Owner||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Sister channels||Sony MAX|
Sony Max 2
Sony SAB tamil
|Launched||6 March 2017|
|Siti Cable||Channel 604 (SD)|
Channel 822 (HD)
|Hathway Digital Cable||Channel 456 (SD)|
|Kerala Vision Digital TV||Channel 404 (SD)|
Channel 813 (HD)
|In Digital||Channel 285 (SD)|
|Fastway Cable||Channel 356 (SD)|
|Airtel||Channel 438 (SD)|
Channel 439 (FHD)
|Reliance TV||Channel 562 (SD)|
|Sun Direct||Channel 545 (SD)|
Channel 955 (HD)
|Videocon d2h||Channel 474 (SD)|
|Channel 415 (SD)|
|Dialog TV |
|Channel 57 (SD)|
|Asianet Digital||Channel 409 (SD)|
Channel 822 (HD)
|Tata Sky||Channel 725 (SD)|
Channel 724 (HD)
|APSFL||Channel 353 (HD)|
|SonyLIV||Watch Sony BBC Earth Live (India)|
Sony BBC Earth is an Indian pay television channel owned by BBC Studios and Sony Pictures Networks. The channel broadcasts BBC programming in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu through its four audio tracks available. The BBC entered into a joint venture with Multi Screen Media to launch the channel in India, which was finally launched on 6 March 2017, following regulatory approval of the joint venture.
- "Sony in partnership with BBC to launch Sony BBC Earth". Live Mint. 1 March 2017. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "BBC Worldwide and Multi Screen Media Form Joint Venture to Launch 'Sony BBC Earth'". BBC.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Sony gears up to launch Sony BBC Earth in India". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Sony BBC Earth goes live". Forbes India. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Sony, BBC Worldwide JV to launch Sony BBC Earth in India on March 6". Economic Times. 1 March 2017. Retrieved 5 March 2017.
- "Sony BBC Earth launches in India". BBC.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "BBC Worldwide and Multi Screen Media Form Joint Venture to Launch 'Sony BBC Earth' in India" (Press release). BBC Worldwide. 16 September 2015. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "Kareena Kapoor launches Sony BBC Earth". Times of India. 2 March 2017. Retrieved 5 March 2017.